Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Peanut Butter

I am addicted to peanut butter. I eat at least one PB&J or PB&Honey sandwich every day. I would eat them for every meal if they contained more nutrients. I work around this nutrients dilemma by eating it with celery, oatmeal, apples, Thai food, and whatever else I can put it on.

The other day I discovered these.

A whole new world of possibilities has been opened up to me. Who knew there was gourmet peanut butter? Not only gourmet, but gourmet in small packets that I can take with me everywhere.

Just adding fuel to my addiction.

5 comments:

LeanderMan said...

guess what lisa? i discovered your blog! like i knew you had one, but then i saw it! anyways come to st. george right now

Marilyn O. said...

You poor thing, you must have inherited the addiction from your mother.

Logg said...

Peanut butter on pancakes and french toast is sublime. Especially when it starts to melt and ends up all mixed in with the leftover syrup and then you're forced to just lick the plate clean....man, so good. That probably didn't leave the kind of impression I wanted it to on a first date. Whatever, worth it.

Val said...

Whoa. So who knew you had posted on here in the last couple months? Or that you had a snazzy new background? Or that there was portable gourmet pb. SO MUCH NEW INFORMATION! I'M OVERWHELMED.

Rachel said...

I'm glad you're still able to get your PB fix when you're on the run! :) Are you still eating a lot of cereal too?